Thursday 5 May 2011

The Chicago Code

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have been insanely busy with uni work and deadlines etc. Nearing the end of all that now though, just the revision and exams to go!

Anyway enough of me moaning and onto another new TV show that has caught my eye. You have probably guessed by now it is to do with American crime seeing as most of the things I watch are about this! It is called The Chicago Code and is, yes you guessed it, set in Chicago. The creator is Shawn Ryan who is also know for The Unit, which I has been higher rated to me but I am yet to see. There are no huge names really to be seen in this, which I liked as it prevents the show basing itself around one main actor.




The show is sits in the drama genre, with its toes just dipping into the humour genre. You will find yourself gripped, while also letting out a little chuckle every once in a while. I have so far only seen a few episodes, but am at this point quite impressed. Hopefully it will continue to keep me interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment