Friday 15 April 2011

The Key of AWESOME!

I have always been a fan of covers and remixes of songs and one of my favourite Youtube star for these is a group called The Key of Awesome. These guys are absolutely brilliant at parodies (my favourite kind of cover) and half the time I find myself singing the words from their parodies when the actual songs come on the radio!



They parody all the biggest hits from Bruno Mars to Black Eyed Peas, with their most recent one being J Lo's new song On The Floor. I think the guy that plays Pitbull does a more convincing job than the original Pitbull! All of their videos are worth a watch and I am sure you will find yourself laughing along! I hope you enjoy it and if you guys know of any other great acts that do good covers or parodies let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment