Monday 11 April 2011

The Perfect Mix

First of all let me apologise for the lack of posting over the last few days but I was away for the weekend. However you will all be happy to hear I am back now... right?!

Anyway moving on, lately I have been talking a lot about TV shows so thought today I would look at something different and dip my toe into the casual gaming world. So while revising I took a quick break and popped over to One More Level to see what today's game was and what did I spot on the list of recent games, a new tower defence game, which are nearly always good fun. I know what you are thinking, "so what, just another tower defence game...", but this is a tower defence game with an old school twist! The twist.... it is Pokemon themed!


Now playing this brought back many fond memories of the hours I spent playing Pokemon Red back in the day! The game follows the rules of a regular tower defence game i.e. bad guys come from one end trying to get to the other to steal your prize possessions, which in this case are rare candies! The only difference being that the towers are Pokemon that you catch along your way, and the levels are the sections of the Pokemon story i.e. Level One is Prof. Oak's Lab.

This game is average as a tower defence game, but is certainly an enjoyable trip done memory lane if like me you played Pokemon when you were young and can be found here if you fancy giving it a go. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment