Monday 4 April 2011

What are the other two shows?!

So after mentioning the other day that I thought The Mentalist was in my top 3 TV shows, I was asked as to what the other 2 would be. But before I tell you, this top 3 is in the Drama/Crime genre, I couldn't begin to pick an overall top 3!

So another great TV show in my opinion is Breaking Bad. This show is about a chemistry teacher (played by Bryan Cranston) who is told he has terminal cancer and so decides to make some extra money to leave for his family after he is gone..... by using his chemistry expertise to produce the world's highest quality, chemically accurate, crystal meth! This show, now approaching the start of its forth season, is still keeping me on the edge of my seat. With drugs, crime all that could be really said this show is missing is the rock and roll. I would highly recommend you try and watch this show, especially if you are into crime/drama shows.



But however good I might say Breaking Bad & The Mentalist are, neither of them are as good as the show that has sat at my number 1 spot since I saw the first episode way back in 2007 (yeah I know I was a little late to the party!)

The show I am talking about is the brilliance that is Dexter. This show has gone from strength to strength year after year never failing to blow me away! The show is based around Dexter Morgan (brilliantly played by Michael C. Hall) who has a dark secret. Although being a well liked forensics expert for the Miami PD, Dexter's other talent is as a night time serial killer. Using his position within the police department Dexter is able to hunt down those who he believes have escaped justice.
The role of Dexter is played stupendously by Michael C. Hall, making you think at times whether he is even having to act! The show is very well written with each season having plenty of twists and turn to keep you guessing! Will Dexter be able to live a normal life with this dark secret over his head...... well you will just have to watch and see!


So there you have it! Three of the best shows around on TV and I encourage you to do whatever it takes to make sure you watch them!!

1 comment:

  1. Only just saw this, figured Dexter would be at no. 1. 2 v good shows!

    ReplyDelete