Saturday 2 April 2011

The Mentalist

This show has been going for a number of years now, since 2008, and it has definitely got to be in my top 3 favourite TV shows! I make sure to watch it every week and am yet to see an episode that I have thought was bad.

Simon Baker plays the lead character Patrick Jane, A well-known psychic who becomes a consultant for the California Bureau of Investigation to help solve crimes and to find "Red John", the madman who killed his wife and daughter. Simon makes the show what it is, he is witty and very entertaining in the role. His cheeky behaviour and amusing problem solving techniques keep the viewer waiting on his every move while trying to solve the crime themselves before he does.

If you haven't seen this show I would highly recommend you do!! Also with a score of 8.2/10 on IMDb even if you don't believe me, it's worth a punt! I have put a little taster trailer below, enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment